Saturday, October 26, 2013

RTD Mall Shuttle Ads Go Anti-Semitic


This ad, aimed at God loving supporters of Israel, was timed to coincide with a conference here in Denver.
You could take it two ways actually.
For example:
The islamists (Palestinians) have made it their life goal, their religion to kill every Israelite.
To put it into words we've all heard echo'd across the media,
"To wipe every last trace if Israel off the maps and from the history books."

So I guess that this could mean that if you wanted to stop the ethnic cleansing, you'd have to stop supporting the liberal/religious left and their anti-Israel efforts.

But it's meant to defame Israel and her supporters who defend Israel against the islamic homicidal bombings,  terrorist activities, invasions and attacks that happen daily.

I'm sure this is covered by somebody's freedom of speech but this is far over the line of pure hate speech.

I know that RTD will take just about anybody's money in ad revenue...trying to make ends meet.
But this is way overboard.

99.99% of the hatred and racism and liberalism I've experienced here since I've started can be traced to be the fault of the union that oppresses this company.
This is the first time I can say that I'm embarrassed by my company's choice of this hateful anti-Semitic ad.

You can read more by clicking here:
---> Click Here <----

No comments:

Post a Comment